Monday, February 7, 2011

Journee's B-day


My niece Journee turned 5 yesterday! My mother-in-law drove up from Utah this weekend and we all had a family birthday party for her on Saturday. She got a ton of great presents including a mecanical white dog =) She had to wait to get Uncle Jesse and Aunt Rachel's gift until today. I took her on a girl date. We got manicures and hot coco afterwards. It was so fun to have some girly-girl alone time with her because she is getting so big so fast! She got a different color for each finger haha. I settled for a nice gray-brown color but you can't tell very well in the photo.

She is also my favorite buddy to take goofy pictures with. I honestly don't tell her what to do, she comes up with at least half of our poses.




HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOURNEE RAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment